The competition for filling the vacant position consists of 4 successive stages, as follows:
- the selection of enrollment files;
- written test on the subject of the bibliography – 10:00 a.m.;
- practical test – 13:00 a.m.;
- interview - 15:00 p.m.
Each trial is eliminatory.
Bibliography of the competition:
- National Education Law no. 1/2011, with subsequent amendments and additions; Head. II- Sections 1-9, Status of teaching and research staff in higher education;
- Charter of the West University of Timișoara;
- Law no. 53/2003, Labor Code, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- FRAMEWORK LAW no. 153 of June 28, 2017 regarding the remuneration of staff paid from public funds, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- METHODOLOGY regarding the organization of competitions to fill vacant and temporarily vacant positions for auxiliary teaching and non-teaching staff;
- DECISION no. 583 of July 22, 2015 for the approval of the National Research-Development and Innovation Plan for the period 2015-2020 (PNCDI III).
Competition files will be submitted by 21.03.2023, at 15:00 p.m. at the UVT Registry (with menț"At the attention of the Human Resources Department, job application file"Job title"), UVT headquarters or at the e-mail addresses email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain mandatory the following documents:
- competition registration application addressed to the head of the organizing public institution (Annex 1);
- copy of the birth certificate, copy of the identity document or any other document that certifies the identity, according to the law, as the case may be;
- copies of documents certifying the level of studies and other documents certifying the performance of specializations, copies of documents certifying the fulfillment of specific conditions;
- copy of the work card, or, as the case may be, a certificate certifying seniority in work, in the trade and/or in the specialty of studies;
- the criminal record issued no more than 6 months before the date of the competition (original);
- medical certificate attesting to the appropriate state of health issued no more than 6 months before the competition by the candidate's family doctor or by the competent health units (original);
- curriculum vitae;
- letter of recommendation;
- declaration regarding the authenticity of the documents (Annex 2).
- The certificate certifying the state of health clearly contains the number, date, name of the issuer and its quality, in the standard format established by the Ministry of Health.
The documents provided for in point IV letter 2).
Information regarding the position of human resources specialist, within the Human Resources Department:
- The position of inspector/human resources officer is subordinate to the Head of Office;
- Duration and working conditions: the position is for a fixed period, with the possibility of extension, the duration of the working time being 8 hours/day, respectively 40 hours/week under normal working conditions;
- The minimum gross salary for the position is 3921 lei.
- The food allowance is 347 lei.
- The trial period is 30 days according to the law;
- Rest leave and its duration: granted annually in accordance with the provisions of the republished Labor Code and special laws (if applicable).
- has Romanian citizenship, citizenship of other member states of the European Union or of states belonging to the European Economic Area and domicile in Romania;
- knows the Romanian language, written and spoken;
- has the minimum age regulated by the legal provisions;
- has full exercise capacity;
- has a state of health corresponding to the position for which he is applying, attested on the basis of the medical certificate issued by the family doctor or the authorized health units;
- fulfills the conditions of studies and, as the case may be, seniority or other specific conditions according to the requirements of the position put up for competition;
- has not been definitively convicted for committing a crime against humanity, against the state or against the authority, in the service or in connection with the service, which prevents the execution of justice, forgery or acts of corruption or a crime committed with intent, which would - incompatible with the exercise of the function, except for the situation in which rehabilitation has taken place.
- Checks the validity of the documents presented by the new employees in order to draw up personnel files;
- Informs employees about changes in salary rights;
- Registers individual employment contracts, decisions to terminate the individual employment contract or any other changes in the employment contract of employees in REVISAL;
- Calculates salary rights according to the institution's policy and the legislation in force;
- Prepares reports according to internal procedures and the Regulation of Organization and operation of the Human Resources Department;
- Drafts and centralizes documents specific to the Human Resources Department: reports, memos, addresses, requests, notices;
- Draws up and registers employment contracts, additional documents, decisions and other changes that intervene in the contractual relations between the employee and UVT;
- Registers the employment contracts of new employees in the database;
- It keeps up-to-date with changes made to the employee database;
- Follows the negotiated or legislated deadlines, drawing up the necessary documents to modify the contractual clauses of the individual employment contract.
- Draws up employment forms (completion of individual employment contract forms, personal data sheet, etc.) and checks the personal file, that there is a medical record issued by the occupational medicine doctor, unemployment distribution and all other documents that must exist in the file of any employee;
- Prepares the documents and reports for the promotion to higher levels of auxiliary teaching staff;
- Draws up the necessary documentation for tendering teaching, non-teaching and auxiliary teaching positions; posting the necessary documentation on the website of the Ministry of Education for teaching positions;
- Taking over and verifying the files of candidates participating in job competitions;
- Draws up the necessary documents for retirement according to the legislation in force;
- Draws up lists and reports on employees, completes and submits statistical statements;
- It centralizes on the computer the data from the salary accounts and from the pay statements, the data necessary for the preparation of the monthly reports;
- He is responsible for the correctness of the completion by employees of the documents necessary for employment;
- Enter/initialize or update the database regarding the personnel in the institution;
- Comply with the legal provisions regarding the confidentiality of salary rights and other personnel work that it carries out;
- Prepares and is responsible for handing over personnel documents to the archive;
- Receive, verify and archive medical certificates;
- Comply with the specialized legal provisions;
- Obtain the approval of the hierarchical head in a timely manner for the release of personnel documents;
- Prepares the required reports correctly and on time;
- He is responsible for the correctness of the data and information he transmits;
- Permanently improves his professional training;
- Use existing resources exclusively in the interest of UVT;
- Permanently adopt a behavior capable of promoting the image and interests of UVT;
- Draws up on the computer and edits certificates, norm updates, various forms, tables, necessary addresses;
- Participates in solving problems related to combating discrimination in the workplace;
- Manages and administers research projects (drafting employment contracts, additional documents, decisions);
- It ensures the confidentiality of the personal data it processes throughout the duration of the individual employment contract and after its termination, for an unlimited period, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, other applicable provisions of European Union law or internal law.
- Study the labor legislation in force;
- Prepares and is responsible for handing over documents to the archive;
- The tasks given by the higher hierarchical head, related to the specifics of the position with respect for the fair distribution of tasks between positions, also constitute a service obligation;
- He undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Charter, the Regulations and other internal regulations in force in the Western University of Timisoara.
- The daily check (except for legal leave) of the electronic correspondence received at the institutional e-mail address constitutes a service obligation.