The competition for filling the vacant position consists of 3 successive stages, as follows:
- the selection of registration files;
- practical test – 10:00 a.m.;
- the interview - 13:00 p.m.
Each trial is eliminatory.
Bibliography of the competition:
- Chiriac, V. Chiriac, M. Andoni, D. Cîrcioban, VA Chiriac, T. Vlase, General Chemistry. Seminar and laboratory guide, Ed. Mirton, Timisoara, 1998;
- C. Luca, V. Magearu, ME Nedea, C. Nedea, Laboratory techniques in chemistry, Didactic and Pedagogical Ed.; Bucharest, 1978;
- S. Raduly, A. Isvoran, Manual of practical works of physical chemistry and biophysics, Tipografia UVT, 2004;
- R. Ardelean, E. Reisz, CM Davidescu, Physical Chemistry Practical Works, Politehnica Ed., Timișoara, 2018.
Competition files will be submitted by 22.03.2023, at 15:00 p.m. at the UVT Registry (with menț"At the attention of the Human Resources Department, job application file"Job title"), UVT headquarters or at the e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and will contain mandatory the following documents:
- competition registration application addressed to the head of the organizing public institution (Annex 1);
- copy of the birth certificate, copy of the identity document or any other document that certifies the identity, according to the law, as the case may be;
- copies of documents certifying the level of studies and other documents certifying the performance of specializations, copies of documents certifying the fulfillment of specific conditions;
- copy of the work card, or, as the case may be, a certificate certifying seniority in work, in the trade and/or in the specialty of studies;
- the criminal record issued no more than 6 months before the date of the competition (original);
- medical certificate attesting to the appropriate state of health issued no more than 6 months before the competition by the candidate's family doctor or by the competent health units (original);
- curriculum vitae;
- letter of recommendation;
- declaration regarding the authenticity of the documents (Annex 2).
- The certificate certifying the state of health clearly contains the number, date, name of the issuer and its quality, in the standard format established by the Ministry of Health.
The documents provided for in point IV letter 2).
Information regarding the teaching laboratory assistant position, within the Biology-Chemistry Department/Service:
- The position of education laboratory assistant is subordinate to the director of the department;
- Duration and working conditions: the position is for a fixed period - 1 year, with the possibility of extension, the duration of the working time being 4 hours/day, respectively 20 hours/week under normal working conditions;
- The minimum gross salary for the position is 1960 lei.
- The food allowance is 174 lei.
- The trial period is 30 days according to the law;
- Rest leave and its duration: granted annually in accordance with the provisions of the republished Labor Code and special laws (if applicable).
- has Romanian citizenship, citizenship of other member states of the European Union or of states belonging to the European Economic Area and domicile in Romania;
- knows the Romanian language, written and spoken;
- has the minimum age regulated by the legal provisions;
- has full exercise capacity;
- has a state of health corresponding to the position for which he is applying, attested on the basis of the medical certificate issued by the family doctor or the authorized health units;
- fulfills the conditions of studies and, as the case may be, seniority or other specific conditions according to the requirements of the position put up for competition;
- has not been definitively convicted for committing a crime against humanity, against the state or against the authority, in the service or in connection with the service, which prevents the execution of justice, forgery or acts of corruption or a crime committed with intent, which would - incompatible with the exercise of the function, except for the situation in which rehabilitation has taken place.
- participation in commissions for which he meets the competence criteria.
- the assumption of complementary activities, apart from those in the didactic sphere, which are carried out within the department.
- seeks to keep the endowment goods in good condition, in the event of damage, informs the hierarchical superior in order to arrange the necessary measures regarding the recovery of the damage;
- ensures that the ancillary installations of the laboratories located on the ground floor of the headquarters in Pestalozzi 16, related to the disciplines of physical chemistry, biophysics, instrumental chemistry, etc., are in working order, and otherwise informs the competent structures;
- prepares the specific reagents needed in the laboratory work in the field of physical chemistry laboratories, biophysics, instrumental chemistry, etc.;
- prepares the reagents, laboratory kits and auxiliary materials necessary for carrying out the laboratory work carried out by students and master's students in the laboratories of physical chemistry, biophysics, instrumental chemistry, etc.;
- identifies and proposes for scrapping the didactic material, reagents and equipment whose use is impossible, related to the field of chemistry;
- is responsible for keeping under appropriate conditions, according to the legislation in force, the assets under management,
- supports the implementation and completion of the requests from the reports of necessity for the purchase of products, services and repair works of the goods located in the laboratories located on the ground floor of the headquarters in Pestalozzi 16;
- is responsible for the storage of reagents and materials in good conditions to avoid their degradation, respecting the norms of labor protection and PSI,
- participates in the drafting of the proposals from the procurement plan for products, services, works necessary to carry out the current activities of the laboratories of physical chemistry, biophysics, instrumental chemistry;
- participates in carrying out the inventory of material assets, at the terms and under the conditions provided by law, together with the inventory commission,
- the tasks given by the higher hierarchical head, related to the specifics of the position with respect for the fair distribution of tasks between positions, constitute a service obligation;
- ensures the confidentiality of the personal data it processes throughout the duration of the individual employment contract and after its termination, for an unlimited period, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, other applicable provisions of European Union law or internal law.
- undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Charter, the Regulations and other regulations in force.