The competition for filling the vacant position consists of 3 successive stages, as follows:
- Selection of enrollment files;
- Written test - 10:00
- Interview - 13:00.
Each trial is eliminatory.
Bibliography of the competition:
- Charter of the West University of Timișoara;
- National Education Law no. 1 of January 5, 2011, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- The code of ethics and university deontology of UVT.
Competition files will be submitted by 03.04.2023, at 15:00 p.m. at the UVT Registry (with menț"At the attention of the Human Resources Department, job application file"Job title"), UVT headquarters or at the e-mail addresses email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain mandatory the following documents:
- competition registration application addressed to the head of the organizing public institution (Annex 1);
- copy of the birth certificate, copy of the identity document or any other document that certifies the identity, according to the law, as the case may be;
- copies of documents certifying the level of studies and other documents certifying the performance of specializations, copies of documents certifying the fulfillment of specific conditions;
- copy of the work card, or, as the case may be, a certificate certifying seniority in work, in the trade and/or in the specialty of studies;
- the criminal record issued no more than 6 months before the date of the competition (original);
- medical certificate attesting to the appropriate state of health issued no more than 6 months before the competition by the candidate's family doctor or by the competent health units (original);
- curriculum vitae;
- letter of recommendation;
- declaration regarding the authenticity of the documents (Annex 2).
- The certificate certifying the state of health clearly contains the number, date, name of the issuer and its quality, in the standard format established by the Ministry of Health.
The documents provided for in point IV letter 2).
Information regarding the post of real estate administrator, within the Administrative Service:
- The post of real estate administrator is subordinate to the Head of Service;
- Duration and working conditions: the position is for a fixed period, with the possibility of extension, the duration of the working time being 8 hours/day, respectively 40 hours/week under normal working conditions;
- The minimum gross salary for the position is 3921 lei.
- Food allowance: 347 lei.
- The trial period is 30 days according to the law;
- Rest leave and its duration: granted annually in accordance with the provisions of the republished Labor Code and special laws (if applicable).
- has Romanian citizenship, citizenship of other member states of the European Union or of states belonging to the European Economic Area and domicile in Romania;
- knows the Romanian language, written and spoken;
- has the minimum age regulated by the legal provisions;
- has full exercise capacity;
- has a state of health corresponding to the position for which he is applying, attested on the basis of the medical certificate issued by the family doctor or the authorized health units;
- fulfills the conditions of studies and, as the case may be, seniority or other specific conditions according to the requirements of the position put up for competition;
- has not been definitively convicted for committing a crime against humanity, against the state or against the authority, in the service or in connection with the service, which prevents the execution of justice, forgery or acts of corruption or a crime committed with intent, which would - incompatible with the exercise of the function, except for the situation in which rehabilitation has taken place.
- Higher education;
- Job-specific seniority (Experience in a similar position): minimum 5 years;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office;
- Analysis and synthesis ability, dynamic adaptation to work tasks, resistance to stress;
- Initiative spirit;
- Responsible and organized person;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork skills.
- responsible for the current follow-up of the in situ/on-site behavior of the buildings that are part of the UVT heritage - spaces for education, research, student practice, accommodation.
- monitors in situ/on-site the buildings that are part of the UVT heritage.
- proposes interventions, of the nature of consolidations, capital repairs, current repairs, modernizations to the buildings that are part of the UVT heritage.
- the findings made and the measures proposed to keep the buildings in working order will be entered in the Technical Book of the construction through a Verbal Process.
- compulsorily, after the passing of some natural calamities (storms, massive snowfalls, floods, fires, landslides, etc.), the findings made are recorded in the Technical Book of the construction through a Verbal Process.
- controls and verifies the execution of the intervention measures prescribed for each individual building and records the facts in the Technical Book of the construction, through a Minutes.
- centralizes and highlights all Repair Reports prepared by building administrators or faculty administrators.
- is responsible for highlighting and centralizing the consumption of materials, related to the repairs requested by the building and faculty administrators and approved by the UVT management through the Repair Reports.
- ensures the confidentiality of the personal data it processes throughout the duration of the individual employment contract and after its termination, for an unlimited period, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, other applicable provisions of European Union law or internal law.
- to participate in the training courses approved by the management of the department;
- daily checking (except for legal leave) of electronic correspondence received at the institutional e-mail address constitutes a service obligation;
- constitutes a service obligation and other tasks given by the superior hierarchical head, related to the specifics of the position with respect for the fair distribution of tasks between positions;
- undertakes to comply with the provisions of the UVT Charter, the Regulations and other internal regulations in force.