At the Western University of Timișoara, the Department for Teaching Staff Training (DPPD), in collaboration with the Faculty of Chemistry, Biology and Geography, the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports and the Faculty of Physics, organizes didactic master's study programs in the fields of: Physical Education and sports, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Geography.
The programs are intended for graduate candidates with a bachelor's degree who want to move towards a teaching career or for teachers who want to improve by completing a master's program. Similar to previous years, admission is organized on both state-funded and fee-paying places.
Graduates with a bachelor's degree can enroll in the didactic master's university study programs for the same field of study as the one corresponding to the specialization acquired through the bachelor's studies (details HERE).
The registration and admission schedule is as follows:
Session I, July 2022:
- 04.07.2022 – 21.07.2022 – online registration of candidates by completing them, on the UVT admissions platform (admission.uvt.ro), of the requested data
- 25.07.2022 – display of results with admitted candidates
- 26.07.2022 – submission of appeals
- 27.07.2022 – 28.07.2022 – confirmation of places obtained by candidates (admission.uvt.ro)
- 29.07.2022 – display of final results
Session II, September 2022:
- 01.09.2022 – 13.09.2022 – online registration of candidates by completing them, on the UVT admissions platform (admission.uvt.ro), of the requested data
- 14.09.2022 – display of results with admitted candidates
- 15.09.2022 – submission of appeals
- 16.09.2022 – 17.09.2022 – confirmation of places obtained by candidates (admission.uvt.ro)
- 18.09.2022 – display of final results
UVT rector, Marilen Gabriel Pirtea: "The Master of Teaching is a real "magnet program" for graduates who are aiming for a teaching career or for those who are already enrolled in the pre-university teaching career and are looking to improve their methods. This study program responds to very high expectations, which today are increasingly directly and clearly addressed to pre-university teachers, in which they are asked for a new pedagogy and the application of teaching and assessment methodologies as reliable and predictive as possible to orient students towards performance. We are waiting for you at UVT, the university of your continuing education!"
To find out more details about the Didactic Master's program, we invite you to watch the video material made with students and teachers from UVT.